Terms and Conditions
Please be aware that the Assured Soccer Profits System specifically is intended for use by and only by customers who have assured themselves that the use of a betting exchange website is both possible and legal where they are whether this be their normal place of residence or not. Specifically, access to in-play soccer markets and the ability to bet in-play is critical. If you purchase the Assured Soccer Profits System you are confirming that you have read and understood these terms and conditions in full.
The term ‘Teamtask Direct Marketing Ltd‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Barclays House, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8DB Our company registration number is 5605828. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Our experience with the use of any specific product or service promoted within this website may not be typical of any other person’s experience and we make no claim as to the likely income or result obtained by any other user of the products and services promoted herein.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, work designed and/or written by us, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Refunds will be made of all or part of the purchase price, totally at the discretion of Teamtask and according to the refund policy as set out by Clickbank, and may be subject to you supplying proof that you have used the system properly as instructed to our satisfaction (this may include screen shots from your betting record at the betting exchange you use of games traded using ASP). We need to protect our intellectual property rights and once access to the site is granted following a purchase then we must assume that the system is shared and the purchaser has what he paid for. Unless otherwise stated, refunds are not granted on special promotional deals.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
- This is a betting based product, never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.